Saturday, June 9, 2012

Journey to the Center of the Mind Playlist 06/08/20112

1.I Love to See You Strut by David John and the Mood
2.Second Coming by Alice Cooper
3.I'm on an Island by The Kinks
4.Born Under a Bad Sign by Jimi Hendrix
5.I'm Waiting for the Man by The Velvet Underground
6.Bye, Bye Blues by Frijid Pink
7.It Must be Love by Iron Butterfly
8.I Found Out by Kaleidoscope
9.I Talk to the Wind by King Crimson
10.The Black Widow by Link Wray
11.Don't Want Your Lovin' by Mark IV
12.I'm a Hog for You by Erkey Grant and the Eerwigs
13.Sunshine Superman by Donovan
14.Omaha by Moby Grape
15.Electricity by Captain Beefheart
16.Itchycoo Park by The Small Faces
17.Sweets for my Sweet by The Drifters
18.Big City Lights by Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs
19. A Little Bit More by The Firing Squad
20.Tenderness by Steppenwolf
21.The Truant by The Truants
22.Grim Reapers of Love by The Turtles
23.Don't Be Afraid of the Dark by The Sonics
24.Ray-Gun by Thin Lizzy
25.Paradise by Vanilla Fudge
26.God Knows I'm Good by David Bowie
27.The Width of a Circle by David Bowie
28.River Deep, Mountain High by Eric Burdon and the Animals
29.Twilight Time by The Moody Blues
30.Wot's...Uh the Deal? by Pink Floyd

No comments:

Post a Comment